Discover items from the Titanic, including:
- Playing cards and handkerchief owned by first class passenger Elsie Bowerman.
- Titanic Stoker William James Major pocket watch
- Items from the wreck site, including a small piece of the Titanic’s hull.
- Chinaware and silverware used by first class passengers.
- Items from the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast, where the Titanic was built.
A free audio and text guide tells the tale of the Titanic and its passengers and crew with music, sound effects and actors.
It’s completely free, and runs on your mobile phone. All you need is a pair of headphones and you’re good to go.
Discover items from the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast, where the Titanic was built.
See items used by passengers, including playing cards, letters, and tickets.
See a small number of items brought up from the Titanic's wreck site.
See items from survivors and those who lost their life, and discover their story.